Sunday, November 17, 2013

11 November 2013

Hey yall! Good to hear from yall, Happy Veteran's day. A member is letting us use their computers. They have a mission in the field right now as well. It's crazy how many missionaries are out now! It's pretty exciting. Also what's exciting is Elder Bednar is coming to the mission this Saturday! I'm definitely excited to hear from him again. There's been such a huge change in the mission as far as older vs younger missionaries. Only like 20% of the missionaries in our mission were here for him last time 0_o. It's crazy how things have changed. It's cool though. There are many more changes underway as well. I feel like I get to somewhat usher in this new generation haha. We'll be getting iPads, and iPhones and all this other craziness in our mission within the next few months. I don't know much more about it but I'm excited that I will probably get to Skype some of my nonmember friends from back home and teach them. At least, that's what they're doing in other missions. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out. I'm glad to hear your success stories. I got the watch and I'm wearing it right now in fact. I like it a lot! Thanks :D. And the books are great too. I've been studying mine up and have actually learned a lot of beneficial things for myself as well as the members. President Holm already had a copy so I did as you said and gave it our Ward Mission Leader. He really appreciated it. I'm very excited for December. We have a lot of wonderful people that will hopefully be baptized that month. We honestly have so many people that are potentials for that month. We're going to work as hard as we can and see a lot of success next month. I'm excited :D. Other than that, we've had to do a lot of tedious things because we're moving apartments. We should finally have everything moved out by tomorrow. I'll be sure to pray for those people. I hope the best in their search for the truth as well. Thank you so much for all the help and support that yall have given me. I can really feel yall's prayers. I'm so grateful for such a good family. I couldn't have been blessed with a better one. I'm glad for my awesome ward family too. Give the 4th ward my love for me. They're fantastic. My doctor friend Dr. Collins is traveling the world right now. He's doing a bunch of research things and I think he's in Belgium right now. I think he's going to be gone for the next few months so I may or may not get a chance to see him. But reconnecting with everyone else has still been so fun. Thanks for trying to track down some of those things for me. Hopefully we'll be able to work all this out soon enough. They started sending our mission newsletter thing again. I hope yall enjoy reading this one especially :D you'll see why when you open it :P Love yall, Elder Nair

No comments:

Post a Comment