Wednesday, July 10, 2013

7 July 2013

Hey! The work is going SO well right now. I love being out here. Spartanburg is great! I love being a missionary so much! Give Alex my regards! Missionary work is awesome. We've been having a lot of success here with part-member families. And like everyone wants to feed us for some reason haha. We're having dinner with these new investigators who we met the Saturday before the 4th of July. Nicole has a lot of Mormon family but never joined the church and Danny her husband is just a cool really nice guy that's well versed in many religions. I'm excited to teach them tonight! The Nguyen's are doing great. They're all set to be baptized on the 20th. I'm excited about that. Yesterday we met this family where the dad is a less-active guy that used to be in a bishopric back in the day. His wife isn't a member. For now at least haha. She originally felt that she didn't need to read the Book of Mormon because she wasn't interested but after we testified to her of how amazing it is she agreed to read the intro before we come back and teach her tomorrow! Also their son who is just starting out his family is interested :D They're such great sweet people. I'm so excited for all of them! We're still working well with Bill and Timberly. They're awesome and are feeding us again on Wednesday. I've been eating a lot of deer recently haha. They like deer up here in Spartanburg I guess. I like it too! It's tasty! I'm so happy to be out here. And I'm just loving the work. Elder Seaver and I are having tons of fun and working hard and helping so many people repent. I'm having the time of my life now and time is just flying. I feel like I haven't been out for more than 3 months haha. It's such a great work. The gospel is so true! I love it with all my heart. The church is amazing in every way shape and form. It's such a pleasant environment and the people are such good people. It's amazing what truth does for people :) Life is good. I haven't had a slow day here in Spartanburg. There's so many good things going on and so much faith in the zone. I'm just excited about everything. I love yall so much. It's good to hear things are continually going well. Love yall, Elder Nair

No comments:

Post a Comment