Tuesday, August 27, 2013

25 August 2013

Hey hope all is going well. I love yall so much. I hope everything is going well with getting Joshua all set for school and preparing for summers end. I know this can be a busy time of the year. I just want yall to know everything is going super well out here. This wonderful guy named Rozay is getting baptized this Saturday and the Lord has just been blessing Elder Lee and I with lots of success. But we're having so much success this month! A cool thing that we do as a mission is that anytime your zone hits it's baptismal goal for the month, we get to go to the temple and do an Endowment session. Our zone's really excited because we're looking really good for hitting our goal in September. I'm excited. It's going to take a lot of hard work and extra effort but we're going to do it! It's amazing how many people prepare themselves for baptism and confirmation by proper authority every year. It's such a blessing to have all these missionaries and members participating together in this work of salvation. I look forward to hearing how those dinners went for yall. Keep up the awesome work! Love, Elder Nair

No comments:

Post a Comment